- No more web-cc docker container, the launcher will take care of ALL the UI.
- Pragmatic use of Ansible, right now we use Ansible for everything.
- Automated tests
- Setup on a service-basis, not a use-case basis. Right now it’s only possible to choose fropredefined docker-compose, Stereum 2.0 will make it possible to select all services independentland also provide users with recommended setups with preselected services depending on the user’use-case.
- User Interface redesign fitting for the new 2.0 version of Stereum
- Design with a focus on usability & scalability to reflect modularity of Ethereum
- Touchscreen support compatible
Seamless & simple way to switch between clients in case of client diversity issues/client network issues/client bugs.
Enable the user to select the use-case of the node at time of setup, which will be split up in: Testnet, Staking, SSV Network, ...
After selecting the use case Stereum Setup will select the services automatically and randomly according to client diversity metrics.
Convert a testnet Stereum Node to a mainnet Stereum Node in a few clicks.
Try the benefits of staking on testnet and when feeling confident enough switch to mainnet with the same settings (Graffiti, linked mobile phone, etc.).
🍄EXTENDED EXECUTION CLIENT SUPPORT
Integration of additional execution clients clients (OpenEthereum, Nethermind, Erigon, Besu) to ensure more diversity among them.
Plan is to integrate 2 out of the 4, making it a total of 3 (including geth) supported execution clients on Stereum.
🍄SLASHING PROTECTION ON KEY IMPORT
Perform different checks when a user imports an validator:
- Was the validator key attesting in the last epoch(s)?
- Is this validator registered on any SSV?
In any suspicious case the user needs to confirm to import with a warning and explanation on how to avoid getting slashed.
Be able to name validators and not only have the public key as an identifier. One the most popular feature request we received so far.
Offer translations & language support for the software & website in the following languages:
Making use of bounties, we will offer 100 xDAI for each translation (separate for website and software), resulting in 18 bounties and a total of xDAI 1800.
If you are interested in helping us out, write an email to us at: email@example.com
🍄SSV NETWORK NODE OPERATOR
- Make the particpation in the SSV Network a selectable option for all supported client setups
- Adapting to new versions & features of Blox SSV
- Add Grafana dashboards to view metrics of SSV service
- Blox SSV service focused setup (no validator service of client teams, optional geth)
- Advanced ssv key management:
- Automated generation of operator key, including operator keys in config import/export process, migrate operator keys to new Node and register operator & validators (also including changing name, keys, operator fees) using official ssv.network website
- Overview of validator keys staking on this operator with various information
(depending on availability of API)
- Select multiple relays
- Get the best block with the best rewards
- Add & remove it from your node config whenever you like to
- Node Setup supported in One Click Installation
- Stake on GNO with 1 GNO
- Grouping validators (requested feature by users)
- Strengthen stability by further implementing automated integration testing, beneficial for testing execution/consensus client compatibility
- Mobile app enhancements:
- Send graphs with alerts
- Pre-configured alerts in grafana for mobile app
- Securit audit of refactoring & additional features as well as mobile app
- Further focus on service integration for not incentivised efforts
- Embedded video tutorials in Stereum Launcher
- Update manager: update services (e. g. execution/consensus clients) without updating Stereum itself