- Prater testnet
- Connect your nodes installed with eth2.installer to the new testnet called Prater. All clients are able to connect to this new testnet.
- Teku no-geth setup
- No need to run your own geth anymore. Select the “no-geth” setup for Teku instead and connect to an external Ethereum 1 node like infura.io.
- Lighthouse automated portable binary selection
- When running on older CPUs eth2.installer will automatically select the portable binary which is compatible for older CPUs. If it’s running on a recent CPU then the non-portable version is selected to ensure maximum performance.
- Voluntary exit of validator(s)
- Exit a validator voluntarily and therefore stop staking with it without incurring penalties.
- Supported clients:
- Various service bugfixes through service updates, please review the release notes of the updated services for further information
- Geth to
- Lighthouse to
- Lodestar to
- Nimbus to
- Prysm to
How to update?
Enter your control-center-cli by running
Then select “update” and enter
beta-3 to update.
If any issues pop up during update we are looking forward to support you on Discord https://discord.gg/8Znj8K6GjN as always!
You like what we do? Consider supporting us!
Release notes eth2.installer beta-3