- Graffiti configurable for all clients.
- API binding address configurable. It’s now possible to bind the APIs for connecting to geth and beacons to a different address than localhost (127.0.0.1). This allows you to use the client’s api with your own application (bots, block explorers, …).
- Geth can now be pruned on demand. This frees up some disk space when geth runs over some time and its database get’s clogged up.
- Multiclient setup now supports importing of wallet to stake.
- New setup “allbeacons” to run all 5 supported clients without validators.
- Stereum’s control center cli now shows correct version.
- Lighthouse is working now with external Ethereum 1 node correctly (e. g. infura.io).
- Minor prettifying Stereum’s control center cli.
- Graffana to
- Lodestar to
- Nimbus to
- Prysm to
- Teku to
How to update?
Enter your control-center-cli by running
Then select “update” and enter
beta-2 to update.
If any issues pop up during update we are looking forward to support you on Discord https://discord.gg/8Znj8K6GjN as always!
You like what we do? Consider supporting us!