Please update the launcher by downloading the new version on https://stereum.net/ethereum-node-setup/
- Stereum-Launcher remembers connections (password won’t get stored).
- List of validator keys now available for all clients.
- Geth version is now London ready for mainnet.
- Correct visualization of failed/successful changes.
- Display functional services only.
- Error message on wrong password for valiator import.
- Issue with Prysm’s
- Issue with Prysm validator key import resolved.
- Issue with special characters of password for importing validator keys resolved ethereum2-ansible#135.
- Starting services again after failed validator import.
- Issue with installing when different docker already installed resolved ethereum-setup#4 & ethereum2-ansible#133.
- Issue when updating to the same version with lighthouse and portable ethereum2-ansible#137.
- Geth to
- Nimbus to
- Lodestar’s validator doesn’t boot up correctly ethereum2-docker-compose#255.
- Lodestar version not updated due to build issues.
How to update?
Use the launcher to update or enter your control-center-cli by running
Then select “update” and enter
1.1-122 to update.
If any issues pop up during update we are looking forward to support you on Discord https://discord.gg/8Znj8K6GjN as always!
You like what we do? Consider supporting us!
Ethereum Node Setup 1.1