Mycelium – Launcher
Use the Mycelium Launcher to connect to your server and setup and control your node within a single app.
Web Setup & Control-Center
- Custom port defined via
--portworks now correctly.
- Custom user defined via
--userworks now correctly.
- Fixing progress bar of installation wizard.
- Move buttons on the list of Ethereum 1 node URLs are now disabled when first (action: moving up) and last (action: moving down) in the list.
- Debug notification for every data read removed.
- Progress bars in Control-Center now show correct value.
- Fixing text typos.
- Same behaviour of all links in the Control-Center.
- Showing current version of Stereum Ethereum Node Setup on Update page.
- Fixing white page after connect in some rare cases.
- Correct error message on failed import caused by wrong password.
- Fixing multiple imports of different validator accounts with Prysm.
- Using Prysm’s pre-defined private network list to block local area network scans #207.
- Various service bugfixes through service updates, please review the release notes of the updated services for further information.
- Fixing Teku validator key import (failed in some cases).
- Disabling incoming requests limit to SSH port, fixes issues with launchers (cli & web).
- Fixing Lodestar validator key import (failed in some cases).
- Lodestar to
- Nimbus to
- Teku to
How to update?
Use the launcher to update or enter your control-center-cli by running
Then select “update” and enter
1.0-115 to update.
If any issues pop up during update we are looking forward to support you on Discord https://discord.gg/8Znj8K6GjN as always!
You like what we do? Consider supporting us!